At the Center for Advanced Eye Care, we believe that every decision about your eyes should be informed. Our accomplished physicians are dedicated to protecting, enhancing, and maintaining eye health and are enthusiastic about delivering the best possible visual outcome using state-of-the-art techniques.
Our journey with each patient begins with an understanding of your condition, an explanation of your condition and an assessment of your needs. We believe that treatment options should fit your individual lifestyle, and we provide the highest quality care for patients requiring surgical and medical attention for their vision issues. Our top-notch team uses the most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies to ensure you have access to the best eye care services in Delaware.
The Center for Advanced Eye Care specializes in cataract surgery, LASIK/PRK, cosmetic surgery and general ophthalmology. Whether your condition requires surgical or medical care, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality care to all of our patients.
Cataract, a clouding of the lens of the eye, affects more than 22 million Americans over the age of 40. Cataract surgery, which involves replacing the cloudy lens with an artificial one, is a common procedure considered safe and effective. The Center for Advanced Eye Care offers several options, including:
- A selection of lens options reduce or eliminate your need for glasses after surgery
- Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery Reduces Trauma and Speeds Recovery
- Suture-free surgery allows you to resume normal activities the same day
REFRACTIVE SURGERY: LASIK and PRK
The goal of refractive surgery is to make patients more independent of glasses or contacts. Our refractive surgical options include bladeless LASIK and photorefractive keratectomy (PRK); both procedures reshape the cornea to provide vision correction.
- LASIK (Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis) is the most common form of refractive surgery. The LASIK procedure uses targeted laser beam energy to reshape the cornea and correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- PRK is a laser vision correction procedure that is the second most common type of laser eye surgery after LASIK. Used to correct mild to moderate conditions of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, PRK involves removing the epithelial layer of the cornea to reshape the cornea to correct vision.
Our fellowship-trained physician has an excellent reputation for providing the highest quality patient care. Here are some of the cosmetic surgery options we offer:
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Botox, Xeomin, face and eyelid fillers (Restylane, Voluma, Juvederm)
- Scar-free eyebrow lift
- Chemical peel
- Double eyelid surgery
At the Center for Advanced Eye Care, we understand the importance of vision in your life. Whether restoring, preserving or improving sight, our trained team is dedicated to “helping you achieve your best vision” so you can live your best life.
5301 Limestone Road, Suite 122, Wilmington,
472 E. Main St., Middletown,
Facebook • LinkedIn