When it comes to your vision, expert care is important. Our eyes play a vital role in almost every aspect of life, from working to appreciating the smile of a loved one. No problem is too big or too small to be treated with the highest level of respect and integrity by the doctors at Eye Care Center of Tennessee.
Located on the Burkitt Commons in Nolensville, the Eye Care Center of Tennessee is the only facility of its kind in the area where a team of eye surgeons and optometrists work together to provide exceptional medical and surgical eye care.
Medical and surgical treatment of eye diseases
The Eye Care Center of Tennessee treats a wide range of eye disorders through medical and surgical techniques, including the use of high-tech laser technology. Care is available for the following conditions (and many more).
- Cataract: Cloudiness/fuzziness on the lens of the eye; reduced vision; may develop slowly over the years.
- Glaucoma: A group of eye conditions characterized by damage to the optic nerve.
- Diabetic eye disease: A group of eye problems (including diabetic retinopathy) that can cause floaters, blurred vision, dark areas of vision, and even blindness.
- Dry eye disease: A common condition that occurs when the tear ducts are unable to properly lubricate the eyes.
- Keratoconus: Occurs when the cornea swells; usually first appears in puberty or late adolescence; may be associated with blurred vision or sensitivity to light.
- Corneal disorders: Range of disorders affecting the cornea which can potentially lead to blindness.
- Amblyopia: Often called “lazy eye”.
- Uveitis: A form of eye inflammation.
- Macular degeneration: A leading cause of permanent vision loss in adults over 60.
- Eye trauma: The trauma can be caused by a car accident, sports or other causes.
- Eye infections: Common and may be accompanied by symptoms such as redness, itching or swelling.
The comprehensive eye care you need is now available in your neighborhood at the Eye Care Center of Tennessee at Burkitt Commons. Request your appointment now.
To book your appointment, visit https://www.eyecarecenteroftn.com/request-appointment.html or call 615-709-2700.